These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Art Etcetera Magazine© (wholly owned by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd. A company registered to publish consumer, journal and periodical works), the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Art Etcetera Magazine© (wholly owned by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd.) and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Art Etcetera Magazine© (wholly owned by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd.) and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Art Etcetera Magazine© (wholly owned by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd.), our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Art Etcetera Magazine© (wholly owned by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd.).
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Art Etcetera Magazine© (wholly owned by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd.) or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
9. All works presented within both the digital and printed versions of the magazine are officially published by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd. (A registered editorial company for the publication of periodicals and consumer journals).via document signature or written agreement through the Editor. All licensed works (those existing outside of the Public Domain) are published in accordance with UK Copyright Law and with the consent of the creator or the 3rd party who represents them under UK 3rd Party Copyright Legislation. All literal and visual licensed works published by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd. are therefore protected by UK Copyright Law and may not be reused, reprinted or repurposed without the written consent of either Etcetera Publishing House Ltd. or the artist/contributor whose work is concerned.
10. By confirming your consent to publish via the Editor you agree to allow Etcetera Publishing House Ltd. to publish your works in Art Etcetera Magazine and have your works that are presented within the magazine to be distributed* in both digital and printed formats.
*Printed copies of the magazine are stocked by third parties as well as distributed to subscribers.
11. By consenting to publish you also agree to allow the Editor or appointed journalist to interpret and subsequently write about your submitted works.
12. By consenting to interview/answer questionnaires, you are also agreeing that your answers will be, to the fullest extent of your understanding, provided honestly and truthfully.
13. Etcetera Publishing House's Professional Indemnity is provided by Markel UK.
14. Both digital and print subscribers to the magazine are billed automatically every one to three months via the Stripe Payment Method.
The subscriptions will renew automatically every one to three months depending upon the agreed billing cycle - which is either chosen monthly or quarterly - from the date of the first payment.
15. Single month subscribers are only entitled to receive the most recent edition of the magazine from the date of which their subscription began. e.g if the subscription was bought when edition 3 was out, then they would only be entitled to receive edition 3 not 4.
16. Quarterly subscribers are entitled to receive the most recent edition of the magazine from the date of which their subscription began and the next two after that e.g if the subscription was bought when edition 3 was out, then they would also be entitled to receive editions 4 and 5.
17. The user will not receive any further editions once the subscription has been cancelled, regardless of amount paid.
18. If you believe you are eligible for a refund then please contact us via our contact section on this website,
19. Subscribers can update their billing addresses, delivery addresses and payment details via 'My Account' on this website.
20. Subscribers must visit 'My Account' on this website if they wish to unsubscribe, which they can do at any time.
21. Art Etcetera is not responsible for any delays in requests made to cancel subscriptions which are created via channels outside of 'My Account', such as via email.
22. Subscribers can change their subscription anytime by contacting Art Etcetera directly via the contact page provided on this website.
23. Art Etcetera is not responsible for any loss or damage caused during the mailing of your product.
24. Appeals to receive another copy or receive a refund in the case of damage must be directed to the editor.
25. The decision to replace your product or provide a refund is taken at the sole discretion of the editor.
26. Magazine editions are attempted to be sent to all subscribers within the first month of their release, however, this is not guaranteed.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
27. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Art Etcetera Magazine© (wholly owned by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd.) makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Art Etcetera Magazine© (wholly owned by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd.) is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
28. Whilst Art Etcetera Magazine© (wholly owned by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd.) uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
29. Art Etcetera Magazine© (wholly owned by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd.) accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
30. Art Etcetera Magazine© (wholly owned by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd.) reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
31. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
32. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
33. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Art Etcetera Magazine© (wholly owned by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd.) accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
34. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
35. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
37. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
38. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
39. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
40. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Art Etcetera Magazine© (Etcetera Publishing House Ltd.) details
41. Art Etcetera Magazine© (wholly owned by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd.) is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13948668 whose registered address is 37 Brookville Drive, Skewen, SA10 6SR and it operates the Website https://artetcetera-magazine.com/.
For compliance enquiries, please contact Art Etcetera Magazine© (wholly owned by Etcetera Publishing House Ltd.) by email on email@example.com.